$125.00 per Mom & Son Pair $85.00 per Additional Cub Scout
Join the adventure at Camp Royaneh as we build skills, friendships and enjoy the fun of the outdoors. Moms and Sons share "one on one" time with activities including Archery, BB guns, Crafts, Nature and games.
No need to cook, you will enjoy meals in the camp dining hall. We can accommodate vegitarian needs, please specify when you register.
Those with food allergies or other dietary restrictions will need to provide their own food. Refrigeration and storage will be made available. Please specify when you register. Call or e-mail with questions - contact at bottom of page.
Our sleeping (tents) accommodations:
• We have campsites that will allow Moms and Sons in the same tent.
• We have campsites with cabins - But Moms and Sons cannot share the same cabins
(Moms will share a cabin and Scouts/Sons will share their own cabin right next to the moms).
Pack your Bags:
You will need warm comfortable clothing (May in the Redwoods can be chilly), jacket, hat, Uniforms are welcome, toiletries, towel, sleeping bag, flashlight, and parts A & B of the medical form.
If you cannot arrive at camp by 9:00 pm on Friday, please plan to arrive on Saturday morning.
FOR ALL CAMPS AND EVENTS
Effective September 4, 2012
A great deal of advance planning and advance purchasing takes place for all programs and events of the San Francisco Bay Area Council during the months and weeks prior to an event, (facility rentals, supplies, staff hiring, food contracting, and program material acquisition.) Because of this the SFBAC has had to renew its refund policy.
1. Refunds requested two weeks (14 days) prior to an event/camp may receive up to an 80% refund. One week prior (7 days) to your event/camp receive a 60% refund. Within seven (7) days of the event/camp there will be no refund. Any refund will be based on the following criteria:
2. Types of refunds considered: serious illness or injury (a doctors certification required) or death in immediate family. Refunds are not given for no-shows, conflict of schedule (such as sports events, out of country trips), weather conditions, or behavior issues occurring before or during the event/camp. No requests accepted after September 1st.
3. Refunds will be returned to the person(s) or entity from which the funds were received.
Refund requests should be sent to: San Francisco Bay Area Council, 1001 Davis Street, San Leandro CA 94577. Please include: participants name, unit, number, district, address, contact phone number, name of event and date or session of event.